Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Joy Dare - New Challenges (Bring it on)

We sit around, sipping water, nibbling on pastry, staring at him in hopeful expectation...waiting on the target.

He shifts uncomfortably (or maybe its my own "discomfort" I see mirrored in his innocent body movements), then...

"Honestly, a beffitting budget for this would be xxx".

I smile, she laughs, and together we sink back into the leather seats as if on cue.

"Clear lots of ground for your tents!
   Make your tents large. Spread out ! Think Big!...
 ..Dont be afraid - You're not going to be embarrassed.
     Dont hold back - you're not going to come up short. (Isaiah 54 MSG )

"We'd send you our concept, so you can break it down and get back to us on the next course of action."

He steps out of the room and we're left alone to discuss this. 

We dont know how, we dont know when, but we know WHO!

I'm excited. 

I'm always nervous when it comes to budgets, and this one voice keeps telling me not to get in over my head, but I cant help how I feel.

"Lets do this", she says her smile broadening and I know she feels it too.

Shall two walk together except they agree?

Mail sent, response awaited...  



He’ll see to it that everything works out for the best.”
        God’s Decree. Isaiah 54 (MSG) 


Do you see what we’ve got? An unshakable kingdom! And do you see how thankful we must be? Not only thankful, but brimming with worship, deeply reverent before God. (Heb 12:28)


HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE!!!!!!! 


PS: One thousand Gifts - Dare you to Joy. Take the dare to fully Live

1- Thankful for the gift of unshakeable faith
2- Thankful for the gift of new challenges and breaking boundaries

18 comments:

  1. Happy new year and here is to a prosperous and blissful one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same to u Lara :). I'm sure your year has been off to a great start

      Delete
  2. and she's back!
    welcome back dearie... Happy happy new year to you and the fam. hope you stick and stay this time around. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup she is...lol. I sure plan to stick around this time (fingers crossed ;))

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I know its already mid-month but Happy New Year to you too bro :)

      Delete
  4. Hmmm... SOunds like a major breakthrough.

    Happy new year Jhazmyn. I wish you the best of each day this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year, and more joy and prosperity!

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy new year!!!

    all the best in 2013 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes we can!
    Reminds me of the lyrics from that Prince of Egypt Soundtrack
    "....We are not afraid, although we know there's much to fear, we were moving mountains long before we knew we could...."

    I know we've said it before, but let it be on record here."Happy New Year!!"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the way you write. My first time here. God most certainly specializes in making the impossible, possible and broadening our horizons. Congrats and a great 2013 to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ma'am, I'm honored. Following you right now, I know you have much to share, excited already :)

      Delete
  9. Hi Dear, I have tagged you in the BBC book list tag. Please, check the most recent post on my blog for details.

    ReplyDelete