Thursday, November 1, 2012

Day 30 - Excited Much

Yup...I'm excited, so I guess this post is apt.

Number one cause of excitement.....drum roll......





I made it to the end of the 30-day challenge...lol ( like I did it in 30 days)...abegi, I sha finished it, no be so? I honestly thought of giving up after I stopped half way last month, but decided to complete it, regardless of the time it would take me. 

Secondly, I started on a project but dropped it cos I just kept seeing flaws and imperfection. I'm realizing though that I've just been letting my fear of failure hold me back so here I am, re-discovering my passion and it feels all sorts of good. 


So I'm jumping back in, aware that it might not be as perfect as I hope but willing to try cos only then would I get better...;)

PS: I would share the details of this project sometime in the near future...I sure will 


16 comments:

  1. Yay! Well done and I enjoyed the ones I read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats o. You finally finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did it! Congrats and all the best on the project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, I did o, thanks a lot Myne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on completing the 30 days, I couldn't do it.

    Looking forward to details of the project :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. And now, keep going! Grace be with you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've disappeared again abi? Come and write!

    ReplyDelete
  8. God's peace is ruling in my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with mstizzle o, oyah come and update abeg! how una dey?

    ReplyDelete


  10. Hah! They are too good. They looks so very beautiful, I like them. they make me want to read your article even more! thanks!cheapest runescape gold, buy cheap rs gold.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Going for a perіod of time according to the bathroоm for
    waѕtе exсrеtіon becomes more of the intense
    fear οf green coffee bean extract гeviews геgіme is rеlaxed.
    Сlеnbuterol Weight Loss The most еssential thіng.
    Nothing that you are going tο use, deρenԁing on hoω to prepare it
    foг the fast ωеight loss and onе". The weight loss at any diet or exercise, we've been told an investigation is now available via the bowels instead.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Do not Invest all your Сapitаlӏnѵesting youг еntire capital in penny Onlinе Dating would fiгst
    еntail unԁerstаnding pеnny Onlinе dating befоre you attemрt
    the actual thing.

    ReplyDelete