Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Day 29 - I have learnt....

In this past month...





That to live, is to love every phase....

Not because everything is going well but because to dwell on the unfairness of life is to miss out on the treasures that surely abound.

So I've learnt (and I'm still learning) to embrace my now and be proud of who I am today. Knowing for sure that though the struggles remain, they are mere flames to perfection within my furnace of transformation.


I have learnt to love this me, cos without this me, how on earth do I want to appreciate tomorrow's me. She is the foundation of the me to be, and to love and embrace every phase, each today,  is to live in the full embrace of this adventure called life.



Most especially, I have learnt (and I'm still learning), that to be rigid is to risk the fate of falling apart. But to be fluid, willing to embrace the unknown sway of the wind (The Holy Spirit) wherever it blows, is to enjoy the exhilarating wonders of new experiences, within the safety of The One who's got me all planned out 




You know well enough how the wind blows this way and that. You hear it rustling through the trees, but you have no idea where it comes from or where it’s headed next. That’s the way it is with everyone ‘born from above’ by the wind of God, the Spirit of God.” John 3:8 ..

May I experience more of Him...Selah





4 comments:

  1. We live and learn...thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes we do..that's the beauty of life :)

      Delete
  2. So true:) I've learned this too...still working on it though

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true... Ve learnt 2 b apy nd c life as beautiful...

    ReplyDelete