Friday, October 26, 2012

Day 26 - On friendships

Nope, its not an error, yesterday's question get as e be so decided not to make a post on it. Was supposed to talk about what's in my handbag. Honestly don't know how I can make a post out of that.

On to today, What do I think about my friends?

I think I've been blessed with a great range of friends and each friendship satisfies its own unique purpose.

Those with whom I laugh and cry, those with whom I hang out on a boring day.

Those who can deal with the deep stuff, those who'd just rather dabble on the peripheral.

We've all changed through the years, like I love to say, life keeps happening to us. But all in all, I can confidently say...my friends are amazing and what I love the most about them (well most of them at least) is how they never fear to tell me the truth, even when it hurts.

I'm glad I have the friends I do :)

2 comments: