Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Day 24 - New Discoveries

I'm supposed to share a new discovery....thanks to Harry Itie aka @BaldBlackBoy, I stumbled on Lecrae, a gospel rap artiste. I've been searching for his songs since yesterday and I must say, iLove his style and message. 

My favourite for now is Tell the world. Guess it doesn't help that he featured Mali Music whose style I also love ;). 

Enjoy......and LET THE WEEKEND BEGIN ..... Whooop whooop!!!!!!!!!!

PS: I tried uploading the video but my tablet didnt respond to selecting from youTube :(. Sure hope you use the link all the same. muah

7 comments:

  1. People have really been talking about Lecrae. Gotta listen to him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am not really a fan of rap but found this interesting since i could actually hear what they are saying...:)

    happy long weekend to you in Naija

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I loved that I could hear him quite clearly

      Delete
  3. ummm lacrae..k
    muah to you too..and hav a fab weekend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha, u say that "ummmm" like there's something you're not saying...oya spill :)

      Delete