Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Day 16 - A lil' twist

Who says i cant do a 30-day blogging challenge in 60days? hehehe...Honestly though, I just couldn't wing it, I tried, i really did, but it didn't happen. So here I am, picking up from where I left off.. muah

DAY 16

A picture of yourself....LIKE REALLY!!!!! HOW MANY PICTURES OF ME DO I HAVE TO POST IN THIS CHALLENGE...lol


So to add a lil twist here's 

1. My quote for the day  

A perfect example of minority rule is a baby in the house (lolz, how true)

2. Song for the day - (this is inspired by @BaldBlackBoy 's love for Demi Lovato, I went searching for her songs after his numerous raves..lol, and I just love the depth in this number)

3. Grateful for - The joy of taking the journey to see your dreams come true. The yes-es the no-s the highs, the lows. 



15 comments:

  1. beautiful super working mummy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. *clears throat* was wondering what happened to "our" challenge... lol... hehehe

    The ever looking lovely jhazmyn... best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe!!!! na so I follow you wonder o, Don't mind me jare, I would still complete this challenge o, watch me...(even if it takes another 30days..lol)

      Thanks dear

      Delete
  3. Aaawww...na like so you fine reach? Thank God you're married and a mummy and thank God all my brothers (except last born wey never reach) don marry...I for don arrange...lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha!!!! see blushing levels fro my side...Thanks jare, m head don dey swell small :)

      Delete
  4. Aunty mi, you are just getting finer as the days go by. Uncle is doing a great job o! I am taking notes too. lol

    My first time hearing Demi's song and I sure agree with you. Nice lyrics, ma.

    Hope all is well? God is your strength ma.

    - LDP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks, but wait o, why must it be credited to him...RME...lol

      Yeah, real nice lyrics. I'm great o jare...Amen for more strength :). Same to you.

      Miss u around

      Delete
  5. An interesting challenge,if I must say. Great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loolll. The day you finish this challenge ehn, I will give testimony on your behalf.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will join you in giving that testimony...phew....hahaha

      Delete
  7. i will be rising from the ground like a sky scraper.
    Demi levato's Skyscraper, me likey :)

    ReplyDelete