Monday, September 10, 2012

Day 9 - Proud of us

Day 9- What is something you're proud of in the past few days?....


My darling Miss K has grown madly in love with the word "AGAIN", She's got this toy that plays rhymes when you press a variety of buttons, so our favorite game is "sing-along".
Its always so adorable when she claps and screams "EH-GAY"! (her own version of again). She growing in leaps and bounds and I'm so proud of her. I see a bit of mischief in her already, and that kindda scares me. Lord help me let her not turn out to be like her mom was....lol

Myself, my attitude to a whole lot of things have changed for the better and I find myself in a calmer place. I guess I cant exactly say I'm proud of me in this aspect, cos its mostly God's doing and I'm thankful. 

On a non-related note, this 30day challenge is beginning to feel like a diary session...lol. Anyway, I've started so I will complete the journey. ;)



What are you proud of in the past few days?

4 comments: