Sunday, September 9, 2012

Day 8 - In This Month....

Today is about my short term goals for this month. Hmmm, I'd be starting a new business this month. I always knew I would diversify business wise but if anyone had mentioned this move some years back, I'd have laughed in their face, yet here I am, about to take the plunge.

So planning is in progress and targeted take off period is next week/weekend. Some decisions are yet to be finalised and that's mostly because I kinda need more clarity, but God willing, this would happen and it would be the starting point to a new phase for me.

I'm excited. Some nights (like tonight), I'm slightly apprehensive as I think "what if..." , but hey, I'm doing this, whichever way.

I'd like to call September my month of conception, its going to be an amazing month. May all our goals and all out visions come to fruition, may we live our dreams and enjoy the journey along the way.

Have a fulfilling week fam.

2 comments:

  1. Amen to your prayers and, best wishes on the new business dear, God will definitely see you through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen sis, :), I'm trusting that He will.

    ReplyDelete