Saturday, September 8, 2012

Day 7 - You Inspire Me

Because of how strong she is, how focused and determined, how she's able to juggle a her roles as wife, mom, boss lady, sister , friend, entrepreneur and academic, this woman inspires me.

In the midst of it all, her warmth and sincerity just warms my heart. You just can't help but love her. Thanks for impacting my life big sis.

His cockiness had and still has a big impact on me. He lives live with an air that shows how much he believes in his awesomeness irrespective of what anyone else thinks. But what impacts me the most is how large his heart is.

Who or what has had the biggest impact in your own life?



4 comments:

  1. My mum has the biggest impact on me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mothers, what'll we do without them...funny enough, I wasn't close to my mom growing up, I even believe I was adopted ... lol. But right now, I understand better and I just love her to bits :)

      Delete
  2. awwww... Too cute :')

    Who inspires me? Can I have extra sheets please... lol
    I've been blessed to have a lot of positive influences in my life, but my mom is by far the most remarkable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that feeling luv, I hav so many options to pick from I just decided to stick to the top two...lol.

    I've missed you o..:)

    ReplyDelete