Monday, January 17, 2011

Stylish and Versatile Bloggers Award

So I got the award from Myne (Thanxs a bunsh Myne) and I must say I am flattered and honored (girlish giggle), even though when it comes to style, I must confess I need major help, lol.

So here's the rule :
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Tell us 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 other bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and let them know that they have won.

7 things about me....hmmmm

1. I can be outspoken but I have moments when I'm totally self conscious to a fault.
2. I cry when I watch movies, not just :"tears streaming down my face" kindda crying, but "nose running, body jerking" sobs (depending on how long the scene that evoked the tears drags on for).
3. I google my name and friends name every now and then
4. Once in a blue moon, when I'm bored, I play dress up. I choose a theme or imaginary event and dress the part, make up and accessories included.
5. I can be a recluse and when I get in that mode, I really just want to be left alone.
6. I imagine grabbing my boss by the collar and slapping away all her eccentricities.....hehehe, she's so unpredictable, yet that's what I love most about her.
7.People say my life itself is an oxymoron....na them sabi...lol


I hereby award the following bloggers:

Rita
Blessing
Jaycee
Gbemisoke
Writefreak (Who has been AWOL since forever)
Mwajim
Lara
YNC
Zoe
Afronuts
Enkay
MOH
LDP
2cute4u
Lani

Have a great week y'all, I plan to, no matter what may come :)

12 comments:

  1. Aww thanks for the award!!!

    I was laughing throughout your list of 7 things!!! lmbo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ................slapping ur boss would be fun, imao..couldn't stop laughing at that one

    love that you love to play dressup..thanks for the tag, will definitely do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, I'll like to see you play dress up, and now I'm imagining if stuff leads to stuff..ehen!

    LOL...true word for me too on the recluse bit. But it's not bad to be that, or an oxymoron too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol @ no.2, that makes 2 of us. Welcome back

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahah i can imagine you watching titanic. You would be rolling on the floor crying. Eya pele lol

    Happy new year babe : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the award..will put a post up just for you..

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Blessing

    Lol...so my life has become comedy for u ehn??? (said in very thick ibo accent)....let me catch u first..hehehe



    @YNB

    It most def wud be o...but wat wud happen after wud b sumthing else..lol

    Wud b expectin urs soon :)

    @Myne Whitman

    Hehehe....emmm...cough cough....maybe, maybe not..lol

    Tnx jare, I feel less different already :)


    @koinonia

    Thanks dr...enjoyed urs as well o...so wat did google show up????


    @BSNC

    Omo, I watched it wit my neighbours kids, i had to respect myself and walk to the kitchen whenever I felt like crying o...no b me pikin go yab...lol

    Happy new year bak to u and hope ur bak o


    @Zoe Believer

    Awwww *blush* and I read it today too

    ReplyDelete
  8. I google my name and that of my friends and family too. lol..
    Thank you so much for the award.. I'm so touched!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New year dearie,

    I'm touched by the award. Thank you.

    (((Big Higs)))

    ReplyDelete
  10. i google people's name and mine randomly as well

    ReplyDelete
  11. No 8: You are a friend indeed...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now I think I know where those google updates of someone searching for me is coming from. haha

    Slapping your boss? haha You crack me up ma.

    Congrats

    - LDP

    ReplyDelete