Last night, sleep did not come easy, so while i waited for it, i thought over the past one month and did an inventory of my thoughts and emotions...and the list below made the top three list of thoughts and feelings I'm not so proud of...
1. To the 7 wonderful women around me that are pregnant (2 sis, 1 sis-in-law, 4 friends) my thoughts were...please, don't load me with your stories of pee-ing, and back aches and barfing...if I ask, then i want to know, if i don't, i really don't wanna know
2. To my Dear Husband "D" my thoughts were, I'm on a major hormonal roller coaster so I really cant be nice all the time
3. To my friend going through a really tough time...get a grip girlfriend, life sucks sometimes so really, stop sulking and find the will to move on, I've got stuff to deal with too you know so quit your whining.
I could go on and try to explain these thoughts, but i wont, and finally as i drafted off to sleep, I smiled, cos i remembered that through the course of the day (yesterday)
1. I spoke wit all except 2 of the expectant mothers, and we shared stories and laughed real hard from our hearts
2. D hugged me real hard and whispered "You rock babe"
3. Spoke wit my friend and we thought up a game plan together, its working so far.
And for me....I'm just glad i didn't remain in that place....
PS: If you never have "un-charitabe" feelings towards others...pls kindly share your secret by comment or inbox....I really wanna know how ;), and if you're like me and u just wanna confess it...feel free to do same...I promise, i wont judge you :)