Thursday, November 18, 2010

Welcome Home

So I was waiting for the last of them for this year...you see, the women around me are like successful farmers, sowing and reaping the fruits of their womb as though they are the only ones God gave the mandate to "be fruitful and multiply"...hehehehe....

I dedicate this post to officially welcome my lovely  nieces, nephew-in-law (is there such a word?), and surrogate niece, here they are in order of birth

 Anuoluwa-Chimmy ( God's Mercy/God did it) - Chimmy being short for Chimere - Born on the 20th September and the 9th grandchild of my mum and dad (hmm, them don try o, thats what u get when u birth 5 girls...hehehe)


Ayomide (My joy has come) - The first grandchild in my family dynasty (from my hubby's side), Born on the 1st of October

Jahkim - Toluwani (God Established/ God's own) - My lovely surrogate niece, Born on the 6th of November

Kella or Kelechi-Daniella - My adorable niece, born on the 15th of November and the 10th grandchild of my mom and dad.


Its amazing how faithful God has been, and to think i already have 5 on the count down for next year...Wow, I'm surrounded by blessed women


PS: I apologize in advance to Ayomide, so sorry i wasn't able to get a clearer picture of u, and when u get to see this in the future, pls know that you have ur uncle D to blame o...lol

9 comments:

  1. He indeed has been faithful. They are all beautiful babies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cuties..Wonderful, Wonderful blessings from the gracious lord of all Life..may their lives be a constant testimony.

    and u sef, u gats to put caveat o, d culprit has to be Uncle..lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, I can't wait to have mine o.. Lol..
    Remain blessed and God grace surround you now and ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww..they all look so sweet. More blessings to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. God is good! Congrats to u and ur family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't seen so many cute babies on the same page before now. God bless you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fruits of the womb...blessings of the father. Praise God for these safe deliveries at a time when many women seek to be pregnant.

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute...

    Loling at apology in advance. lol

    - LDP

    ReplyDelete