Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I Praise - Day 31 (The gift of New Mindsets)

31 days Father, and today my heart rejoices, through it all i have realized the gift in choosing to praise, in choosing to walk in a constant state of thanksgiving even when things dont seem like it.

Its been an amazing month, You have opened new doors, You have blessed the works of my hands, You have caused my heart to rejoice and when the tears flowed, i still found a melody within to hold on to.

A new month is here already, and for me, its going to be a month of continual praise. Indeed, the joy of the Lord is my strength....through this month, You have strengthened me as I remained in an attitude of thanksgiving...

BE GLORIFIED for ever and ever.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! 31 days of praise. That was awesome. May we continue to praise His Holy name ALL the days of our lives. He is worthy to be praised.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new month! Let the praises begin...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new month too! It would be a month of continued praise like you said

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! YOU DID IT!!!! His praise shall continually be in your mouth in Jesus name.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Praise God for new mindsets. And praise God for the completion of 31 days of praise. You may not realize it, but this is a GREAT accomplishment. :)

    ReplyDelete