Saturday, August 7, 2010

I Praise - Day 7 ( The Joy of celebration)

This morning Father, I awake with joy in my heart, You fill our hearts with Joy and our mouths with praise, and so as I rejoice with ur son, my husband, for the blessing of another year today, and I rejoice with your daughter, my friend, for the blessing of a new phase in her life (her wedding) I lift my hands to You and say "Thank You Lord".

We do not take for granted the fact that we celebrate our birthdays each year, nor do we take for granted the gift of growth and maturity, I bless You for every turn and experience You have brought Him through that has made Him the man He is today.

When she met him years ago, she never thought that when this day comes for her, his lips would be the one she kisses when she says "I do", but you have brought the this far, 9 years of being together, only to start again on a whole new path.

I Thank You for Your blessings that make rich and adds no sorrow, as I rejoice today with Your children, I rejoice in a blessing that You have made perfect.

Thank You Lord as You grant them the deep desires of their heart.

What/who do you celebrate today, Let's give God thanks together.

6 comments:

  1. Happy bday to ur hubby!!! Wooohoo! May God grant him many more yrs to come filled with joy, peace, prosperity and all that he desires!

    U better treat him well well today o!

    And Congrats to ur friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to ur man! I pray you have many more things to celebrate!

    God is soooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to your hubby, yay!!! And for your friend, such a beautiful walk...9 years. Thank God for celebrations, testimonies, and praise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to your hubby and a great married life to your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to your hubby and big congrats to your friend. The Lord will keep their home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope it's not too late. Better late than never right.so.... Happy belated birthday to your husband and congratulations to your friend on her nuptials

    ReplyDelete