Friday, August 6, 2010

I Praise - Day 6 (The gift of Profit)





Isaiah 48:17 (Amplified Bible)

17Thus says the Lord, your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: I am the Lord your God, Who teaches you to profit, Who leads you in the way that you should go.


I got a call 2 days ago, to submit a proposal for the refurbishment of an office, just a small face-lift here and there and today, I thank God cos work has begun, the proposal went through without drama and "unnecessary" haggling and by next week, we would be done.
So father I Praise You, for you have caused my hands to prosper, You word said a mans gift would make room for him and bring him before great men...I Praise You for I stand before great men, not by my strength, but by Your grace and favor.

I thank You for the vessel you used as a connection for this job and I bless the works of his own hand, as he has availed himself to be used, so also would men avail themselves to
 be used as vessels by you on his behalf.

I thank You for workmen that are skilled in their ways, men who commit themselves to diligence and excellence, I thank You for we would come through on this job and the many more to come, because of Your Spirit that lives within us.

I thank You Father, for You are true, I thank You Father for You are sure.

What are You thankful for today?

4 comments:

  1. Ah ah! Abeg can I tap into this ur continuous outpouring of blessings. We thank God! Father may I find favor in ur eyes.

    Congrats dear...He has only jst begun with u, more to come in Jesus name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats jhazmyn!

    I'm happy 4 u!!!

    I wish u much more success! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a blessing! He who has begun a good work in you will perfect it. I'm loving your praise month and will continue to thank God with you. He is worthy of our praise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm feeling this I praise big time

    ReplyDelete