Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I Praise - Day 4

"There shall none be barren, neither shall any cast their young..."

Forever Oh Lord, Your word is settled, have You said it, would You not do it?

Last night, I rejoiced with Your daughters, for when we called, You answered, and You watered the land others had called a wildeness.

This morning Lord, I thank You for the blessing of the fruit of the womb, I praise You because together we have prayed, together we have waited on You and today, together we rejoice in You.


PS; I am excited for 2 very special women in my life who have gone through a season of waiting and today I praise God as they walk into a new season...


What are You thankful for today?

7 comments:

  1. Just as you rejoice and share in their excitement, so will they and others join you to praise God as you walk into your new season. Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also rejoice with you. What a wonderful testimony. I've been there so I know what it feels like. God is indeed awesome. Praise His holy name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great testimony. Any woman can tell you that the waiting period is not beans. I thank God for them

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankful for everyday and as you rejoice with them so shall people rejoice with you

    ReplyDelete
  5. I rejoice with 2 cousins by marriage and two friends of mine cos i know that His thoughts towards them is of good and the fruits we sn shall see..

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great testimony! Congrats to them!

    I thank God for sorting things out for me today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I rejoice with you in faith, because i know that the hour of your appointed time has come.

    Can you hear what i hear? The sounds of babies in your house. Oops! One of the twins just poured water on the rug, where's the nanny? Tell her to hurry up, before it spreads beyond this point.

    ReplyDelete