Saturday, August 28, 2010

I Praise - Day 28

I've heard stories, seen situations, women who don't like their mothers-in-law, mothers-in-law choosing not to love the woman their son has chosen to spend the rest of his lives with, But today Lord, I want to thank you for this mother who has embraced me as hers , this mother who respects me in ways that amaze me, this mother with whom. I have experienced a continuous outflow of love.

She prayed for me like my mother would, covered me like my mother would and so Lord for blessing me with her love, today I want to say THANK YOU

3 comments:

  1. Awww...I thank God for my MIL too, she is a wonderful and great women. May God continue to bless them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww. Father, you know I have to seriously thank You for this one too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. God i thank you for my future MIL.....

    ReplyDelete