Thursday, August 26, 2010

I Praise - Day 26 (The gift of peace)

Peace I leave with you, my own peace I now give and bequeath to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid....John 14:27 (Amp).


Today was a roller coaster, excitement mixed with exhaustion, mixed with new challenges then more exhaustion, and when I began to feel that fear in my heart, wondering if maybe I had bitten off more than I could chew, I found my peace in You, in Your word.

Thank You for the peace I find in You Father, no one else can fill my heart with peace the way that You do, and because of this peace I am strenghtened.

2 comments:

  1. Without Your peace, where would I be, O Lord?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Lord for your peace that passes all understanding.

    ReplyDelete