Monday, August 2, 2010

I Praise - Day 2




This month for me is going to be a month of thanksgiving, along side the thousands of others in my church, and I have decided to thank God for everyday of the month and in every situation on this blog.Although I missed out on yesterday, nothing would make me miss out on today, I feel excited already, dedicating this month to focusing on what God has done and not what seems not to be working....we can get so overwhelmed by "issues" that we forget to take a deep breath and just bless the Lord...so like David I say "Bless the Lord, oh my soul and all that is within me, Bless the Lord and forget not His benefits"....so today, I Praise God for........


Always Being There

1 Corinth 10
 13No test or temptation that comes your way is beyond the course of what others have had to face. All you need to remember is that God will never let you down; he'll never let you be pushed past your limit; he'll always be there to help you come through it. 


I have had days when I woke up feeling like no one understood how tough a particular situation was for me, days when I feel the other person doesn't know how good they have it.....this verse puts me back on track on such days....I spend my energy magnifying the problem when in reality, its not as "special" as I think it is.

So this morning, I thank You Father, for even through the toughest days, You have gone ahead to make a way through...and You're always there...You never let me walk the path alone.

I thank You for the grace You give, I thank You for the glories due you when I have walked through and come out victorious.....I thank You cos though sometimes I forget, You always remind me that this has happened, not to break me, but to build me....I praise You Father for the strength and comfort I have in You.


What do you thank Him for today?????

5 comments:

  1. Awww. Praise God. I'm thanking God too for His grace in my life.

    Jhazmyn, thanks for your comment on twitter today. It really encouraged me *smiles* (working on a writing project and on getting a full-time position, so there are multiple things I'm working on...but thank God for His grace to go on). He is always there, right in front of us...leading us in the right path if we can just hear His voice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so encouraging. I thank God for my life and all of His blessings and I thank God for your life, your writing and blog. May God grant you the grace to keep on going and supply the needed strength. Have a lovely praise-filled day, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thank God for my life and for his abounding mercy and grace. I thank God for giving me wisdom, for comforting me, teaching me and leading me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I praise God in all things at all times

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Jaycee

    Aww...I'm glad it was..:)

    You know, I'm also thankful that you even have the capacity to pursue a vision...in a world where so many live unaware of their purpose.

    Keep working at it dear, and hope we get a sneak preview :)


    @ Maid of Heart

    Ame, and may God continue to use your words to bless, cos they sure have blessed me :)

    @ZeL

    I thank God with you Zel, It can be such a comfort to realize how covered we are under the shadow of His wings


    @lani

    May His praise continually be on our lips.....AMEN!!!

    ReplyDelete