Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I Praise - Day 17 (The gift of health)

I'm exhausted, the past two days have been hectic and tomorrow seems like its going to be same....but when I sit back and think about it, I'm grateful I am whole and have full health, I'm grateful that I have the energy and ability to achieve all that needs to be achieved.

That I'm healthy, is not a function of my doing, but Yours Father, infact, I can't remember the last time I had to visit a hospital for treatment of one sickness or the other.

For my health Lord, today, I lift my voice and say Thank You.

And most importantly, for everyone who has joined in thanking You for one thing or the other, may their mouths never cease to find reasons for which to thank You.

What are you thankful for today?

4 comments:

  1. I'm thankful that I havent been on a hospital bed in 3 years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am enjoying your praise series, because more and more I am finding things to be thankful for, especially things I have overlooked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking of how grateful I am to God for never having being admitted into a hospital, in the entire history of my life. It's only by His grace and His mercies.

    On my mind right now are sickle-cell patients...my prayer is that God will heal as many of them who believe in Him, and that even in when they fall ill, that they will be enabled to shout the loudest praises for still being alive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. like Rita, you've opened my eyes to so many things i should be grateful for that i have overlooked in times past

    ReplyDelete