Monday, August 16, 2010

I Praise - Day 16 (The gift of a job)

Today was exhausting....phew, I'm sure glad I'm home now though, and I can just kick back and relax.

Today Father, I'm thankful for my job....I'm thankful cos

1. My hours are mega flexible

2. I meet great people daily

3. I have an obnoxious yet fascinating boss

4. I love what I do

5. It allows me pursue other things.

And even if I didn't have all of the above to be thankful for, I can be thankful just for the fact that I have a job.

What are you thankful for today?

3 comments:

  1. I'm grateful/thankful for my family. They stood by us when things were rough. I am thankful for God's loving tender care for us.

    Thank you Lord. I love You.

    Good job Sis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thank God for health for me, hubby and everyone in our families.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i join u in thanksgiving for our jobs..and for grace to offer ourselves to him thru it.!

    yes Lord, i appreciate you!

    ReplyDelete