Sunday, August 15, 2010

I Praise - Day 15 (The gift of hope)

Prov 23:18(NIV)
There is surely a future hope for you, and your hope will not be cut off.


Today Father, I want to thank You for the hope I have in You, in the midst of the raging storms, when nothing else makes sense, I can make sense from Your Word, from Your presence, from Your Love.

That means more to me than my words could ever express.


PS: Just to share a word from service this morning.
"When we pray, God intervenes, when we praise, He shows up in His divine presence...ask Paul and Silas"
Their praise invited God's presence and when He showed up ALL (not just Paul and Silas') the prison doors and chains were undone....Nuff said, get your praise on pple....Have a blast this week :)

3 comments:

  1. Hallelujah. I'm getting my praise on right now. God is good, and yes, His word gives me such hope that can't be found anywhere else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get get get your praise on!! oh yea!

    thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you sista!

    Thanks for sharing that word. I experienced praise like never before today and I believe God was with me. Thank u Lord!

    ReplyDelete