Friday, August 13, 2010

I Praise - Day 13 (The gift of vision)

I woke up with the excitement of today, the adrenaline pumping hard, wheels turning.

I used to wait till the end to praise God, until I realised that every phase of a vision is a gift, the gift of conception, the gift of pkanning, the gift of implementation and then the gift of success.

What happens when we don't suceed? We thank God for learning how not to do it next time and for concieving new ideas for success.

There's joy in every phase so Lord today I'm saying THANK YOU for the gift of a new project.

Thank You for my team, thank You for our strengths, our weaknesses, thank You cos we strenghten each other. Thank You for today as kick off meeting commences, and thank You cos we know Your presence would lead us through every phase.

PS: These past two weeks have been amazing, When you set you mind to find reasons to be grateful, it refreshes and strenghtens your spirit.....Have urselves a blast this weekend .... Muah

2 comments:

  1. I thank God for this o, for the vision and the dream. I would have been a significantly disturbed woman if not for His wisdom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mind is in the right place ---> thanksgiving. Yes, there's always something to be thankful for, we just need to open our eyes and see.

    ReplyDelete