Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I Praise - Day 11 (The gift of God's word)




Have you ever had that kinda day/moment, when you're reading the bible, and there's that "aha" moment, that light bulb that turns on in your head, at that moment, the word of God is so real and profound to you, more real even than the things you can see.


You heart surges with faith, trust, praise, a whirlpool of emotions, feeling and thoughts, you just literally want to grab God and hug Him so tight...His Rhema fills Your heart, and empowers You to do, to be, to see, to hear, the things you never would have been able to if it hadn't been for His word.


This morning daddy, I want to thank You for Your word...Your word is true, Your word is life...You sent that specific word to me just at the right time, only You could have worked out such a great plan...



Psalm 119:130 (Amplified Bible)

130The entrance and unfolding of Your words give light; their unfolding gives understanding (discernment and comprehension) to the simple.

4 comments:

  1. Daddy iPraise you as well for the gift of your word. This morning it was like reading things for the very first time. I have so many questions...but I thank you for your word. Your love letter to me. Thank you for the characters for 'these things were written as examples us to us', thank you that they were not perfect, thank you because thousands of years after I can still say 'I relate to this'. Thank you for Jhazmyn for reminding us that we always have a reason to praise

    ReplyDelete
  2. The word speaks to me, when I pray for understanding. I thank God for his word, it is timeless and indispensable. I love u Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. His Word is like a lamp to our feet. I thank God for my parents who first taught me the word and for the Holy Spirit that teaches me to live it everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. His word is the best thing that ever happened to me.

    ReplyDelete