Friday, July 2, 2010

Fantasies of Reality

I stumbled on this last night....I wrote it in 2004...two years before I met the person who inspired it....D.


My heart beats and
    Rhythms resound in my head
            As Hand in Hand
                   And step by step
                        We dance..mesmerized beneath
                                   the starlit skies


Sweet Fantasy
    You whom i  know, yet know not
           I long for that sweet day,
                when finally my hearts desires
                     are made reality,
                          and then our love, so rich
                                Is poured out in abundance


I'm captivated by thoughts of you
    I close my eyes and I imagine
       Cold nights with me in your arms
            Sad days...my head on your shoulders
                  Joyful times...my laughter and yours
                      Silent moments...you stare in my eyes


And when the day comes
    I will be first to sing
        For then, my love for you
            Can spread her wings and fly
                Without shame, I'll shower with my all
                     As you embrace my heart
                           And hold it dear, for all days to come.

 
                       

9 comments:

  1. Awwwwww...romantic & sweet. And even before you met him :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like, I like I like. Isn't it great when our fantasies become reality?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely a heart song!

    Patrina <")>><

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww...how beautiful! dreams do come true!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Lara & awomansworth927 & Newlife

    Txs....so glad u liked it

    @ Jaycee

    Yes oooo....even before I met him :)


    @ Myne Whitman

    It totally is o...lol, real honored that u like (x3)...:)


    @ Patrina's

    I believe it is Patrina ... been a bit of a while huh

    @Blessings

    I wonder what we'd do if they didnt .... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaaaaaaaaaaww!! The power of foresight and faith - The assurance of things hoped for.

    ReplyDelete