Friday, March 26, 2010

Update ....

First off....What do you think of the new layout...Is it better that the former?...U get to decide if it gets to stay or not...that's how much I value you...lol  (I really mean that)

So sequel to my semi-rant I finally got to track down the producer in question and his excuse was that he was outta town (thats why we have phones and the internet right...so communication can be a whole lot easier).

Anyways, I collected my demo yesterday and I think I'm pleased with it...I do feel it could have been better (I always feel that), but i think I'm just going to move ahead with it and start the race...I do have moments though when i wish the guy didn't act up, cos he was a great talent to work with, I'd give him that, but i guess like they say...Talent is never enough.

I think I'm just going to move on and hope i meet another good producer...In the meantime, I plan to fix an appointment with a Manager...for now, I think that's the next step to take... and my partner agrees with me (yeah, we're a duo)...so guys, wish us luck as we pursue that line.

Have a great weekend y'all....I plan to do same myself...and thanks for all the encouraging words on the last post...It sure lifted my spirit.


PS: I have a chat box now...so guys, pls don't hesitate to drop a line... and dont u dare make me ask again...lol...xoxo

12 comments:

  1. yeah i like the new layout, cool

    wish u the best with producers et al

    ReplyDelete
  2. Likes the new layout..yes likes!! I pray all works well with your music, look forward to hearing from you. Remain blessed

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new theme is cool :)

    I pray that when you get what you're searching for, it will even exceed what you expected for yourself. Just be expectant :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The new layout is cute and I wish all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the background of this new one but maybe I'm missing that colorful header?

    Go for it, I'm glad you're SO is your partner. I wish you both the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Harry

    Thanks Dude

    @Omotee

    I'm keeping a positive outlook...fingers crossed

    @ Believer

    You like yeah....thanks...looking forward to the ride myself

    @Jaycee

    I pray so too....Thanks so much dear

    @ Blessings

    Thanks ... How's the event?...Do have fun aight


    @ Myne Whitman

    I miss it too u know, but chose the layout over the header...

    Emmm, I think maybe i did not communicate right...My singing partner isn't my SO...she's a friend from way back....an my SO (whom i call D)...is our number one cheer leader...

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Harry

    Thanks Dude

    @Omotee

    I'm keeping a positive outlook...fingers crossed

    @ Believer

    You like yeah....thanks...looking forward to the ride myself

    @Jaycee

    I pray so too....Thanks so much dear

    @ Blessings

    Thanks ... How's the event?...Do have fun aight


    @ Myne Whitman

    I miss it too u know, but chose the layout over the header...

    Emmm, I think maybe i did not communicate right...My singing partner isn't my SO...she's a friend from way back....an my SO (whom i call D)...is our number one cheer leader...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice clean new layout.
    All the best with the demo.
    Read your last 3 or so posts since I was last here and my 2cents - Dont give up!!! Keep right at it, keep chipping and one day the hole will definitely appear in the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmmm.. you are really making progress oh. All the best. Your layout is cool.

    ReplyDelete