Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Touched by the Fathers love.....Our love story

Its thanksgiving again and Daveda though of a great project we could all be a part of :

Post your testimony on your blog page. Entitle it "Touched By The Fathers Love!; Whatever the title of your post is." Then, add your post (copy and paste the address of that particular post so that the widget links directly to it) to the Mr. Linky widget below. Make sure you start your post explaining what we are all sharing and add a link back here so that others can join in.



I'd known Him for a long while now...heck since i could speak and understand i'd know His name, spoken to Him, read about Him, and been told about Him....I knew His story so well, i could tell it over and over again...but i never really KNEW Him.




We had a brief relationship while i was in high school....that was when i could say for sure that i KNEW Him. I spoke with Him and He spoke back, it was awesome...but then, somewhere along the line...we fell apart...i got so consumed with being someone and belonging with the "high class" i just didnt find time for Him anymore.




Then December 31st, 1998, i remember being in church for the watchnight service...hanging out with my friends and family and it just hit me...i couldnt go on with our relationship being hot and cold...on and off, and right there, right then was the day i found my way back to my first love...It wasnt the first time i was meeting Him but it was the most memorable in our relationship, cos that was the day it hit me that He was my water in the desert, He is the one peson i kow i can NEVER live without...He is my all in all. He is my love and i love Him this day and forever more.


Happy thanksgiving everyone

6 comments:

  1. I met him when i was 19.
    I have been hooked ever since
    There were times when i thought He left me.
    Now, i know He's always there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Testimony!

    I 2nd that couldn't live without him thought/ truth! I don't even wanna try.

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you have joined in! What a great story, what an awesome God, constantly drawing us back to Himself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy thanksgiving. He's always been the bedrock of my life. Through the storms, tears and quarrellings, He's been there. Always

    ReplyDelete
  5. he is the center of my life. Without him, I am nothing!

    His love for me is the greatest love story of all time!!

    ReplyDelete